- 1 Year Warranty
- 30 Day Return Policy
- Fast Handling
- Ship From Turkey
%10 OFF Over $100
01.12.2021 - 01.12.2022
%15 OFF Over $250
01.12.2021 - 01.12.2022
%20 OFF Over $500
01.12.2021 - 01.12.2022
Replacement part for OEM:
GX117, 596064, GN054, 0100226492, 0 250 202 048, Y1005J, B131, 0 250 202 135, DP56, Y-1005J, 0 100 226 492.
Lancia Phedra 179 2002-2010 2.0 D Multijet,
Ford Focus MK II 2004-2016 2.0 TDCi,
Ford Focus C-Max 2003-2007 MPV 2.0 TDCi,
Ford Galaxy WA6 2006-2015 MPV 2.0 TDCi,
Ford Mondeo MK IV 2007-2015 2.0 TDCi,
Ford S-Max WA6 2006-2014 MPV 2.0 TDCi,
Citroën C5 RC 2004-2016 2.0 HDI,
Citroën C8 EA , EB 2002-2016 MPV 2.2 HDI,
Citroën C8 EA , EB 2006-2017 MPV 2.0 HDI 135,
Peugeot 307 3A/C 2000-2016 Hatchback 2.0 HDI 135,
Peugeot 307 3E 2002-2016 Estate 2.0 HDI 135,
Peugeot 307 CC 3B 2003-2016 Convertible 2.0 HDI 135,
Peugeot 307 SW 3H 2002-2016 Estate 2.0 HDI 135,
Peugeot 407 6D 2004-2016 Saloon 2.0 HDI 135,
Peugeot 407 SW 6E 2004-2016 Estate 2.0 HDI 135,
Peugeot 607 9D, 9U 2000-2008 Saloon 2.0 HDI,
Fiat Scudo 270 2007-2016 2.0 D Multijet,
Fiat Ulysse 179AX 2002-2011 2.0 D Multijet
IMPORTANT: Please check the picture with dimensions carefully and see the details before buying!!!
|Located in||Burdur, Turkey|
Please login to leave a comment.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
No information will be shared. Your information will be entered into Bross Auto Parts's customer database and will not be shared any other company or persons.
What information do we collect?
· We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
· When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
· We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
· To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
· To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
· To quickly process your transactions.
· To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
· If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include BROSS AUTO PARTS. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Ship From Turkey
We Ship The Orders In One Day.
Close Customer Relations.
Trusted & Secure
Trusted Payment Secure Shopping.