Sunroof Motor Cog Gear A2048201442 19 Teeth Dia 17.3 mm For Mercedes BMW Ford Jaguar VW Volvo Audi Skoda
- 1 Year Warranty
- 30 Day Return Policy
- Fast Handling
- Ship From Turkey
%5 OFF Over $100
01.12.2021 - 01.01.2029
%7 OFF Over $250
01.12.2021 - 01.01.2029
%10 OFF Over $500
01.12.2021 - 01.01.2029
Replacement Accessories Parts A2048201442 For Mercedes Benz BMW Mini Ford Jaguar VW Volvo Audi Skoda.
Outer diameter: 17.3 mm;
Hole, Dimensions: 6.48 mm x 7.98 mm;
Thickness: 4.50 mm. Teeth Number:19.
Please notice: We have 3 versions for this gear.
BGE506: 17.3 mm;
BGE632: 18.5 mm.
Original sunroof motor needs 17.3 mm diameter gear; but if the opposite gear has worn; you may need 18 mm. or if more worns you may need 18.5 mm diameter gear.
Replacement part for OEM:
A2048201442, A1548201432, 2048201442, 1548201432, 240-820-14-42, 154-820-14-42, MRCZH00176780, 404.424, 88060C, 96484110, 67617193398, 67616922257, 67.61-7193398, 7193398
Mercedes Benz BMW Mini Ford Jaguar VW Volvo Audi Audi Skoda. Fits many Mercedes Benz BMW Mini Ford Jaguar VW Volvo Audi Audi Skoda models;
BMW 3 5 7 Mini Cooper Series many models; Mercedes C E ML GL R Class W202 W203 W204 W210 W211 W212 W164 X164 W251 many models;
Many Ford Models;
Ford Focus MK2 2004-2011;
Ford Focus MK3 2011-ON;
Ford Mondeo MK3 2000-2007;
Ford Mondeo MK4 2007-2014; Jaguar X-Type 2001-2009.
|Located in||Burdur, Turkey|
Please login to leave a comment.
No information will be shared. Your information will be entered into Bross Auto Parts's customer database and will not be shared any other company or persons.
What information do we collect?
· We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
· When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
· We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
· To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
· To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
· To quickly process your transactions.
· To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
· If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include BROSS AUTO PARTS. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Ship From Turkey
We Ship The Orders In One Day.
Close Customer Relations.
Trusted & Secure
Trusted Payment Secure Shopping.