- 1 Year Warranty
- 30 Day Return Policy
- Fast Handling
- Ship From Turkey
%10 OFF Over $100
01.12.2021 - 01.12.2022
%15 OFF Over $250
01.12.2021 - 01.12.2022
%20 OFF Over $500
01.12.2021 - 01.12.2022
Teeth Number: 61 and 19
Gear Diameter: 44.65 mm and 21.4 mm
Thickness: 14.6 mm
Replacement part for OEM:
06F131503B ; 06F131503A ; 408265001002Z ; V10630053
18111-67JG3 ; 8200796571 ; A2C53025930 ; A2C53026301 ; 8200507299 ; 8200194323, 147106672R ; 8200850755 ; 8200630740; 8200411031 ; 8200609274 ; H8200194323
VW EOS 2006-2008 2.0 FSI Motor;
VW Golf PLUS 2005-2008 2.0 FSI Motor;
VW Golf MK5 2004-2008 2.0 FSI Motor;
VW Jetta MK3 2005-2010 2.0 FSI Motor;
VW Passat B6 2005-2010 2.0 FSI Motor;
VW Touran 2003-2007 2.0 FSI Motor;
Skoda Octavia MK2 1Z 2004-2013 2.0 FSI Motor;
Seat Leon MK2 1P 2005-2012 2.0 FSI Motor;
Seat Toledo MK3 5P 2004-2009 2.0 FSI Motor;
Seat Altea 4 XL Freetrack 2006-2015 2.0 FSI Motor;
Audi A3 MK2 2003-2013 2.0 FSI Motor;
Suzuki Grand Vitara MK2 FT/GT 1998-2005 1.9 DDIS Motor;
Renault Laguna MK2 1.9 DCI 200-2007 1.9 DCI Motor;
Renault Megane MK2 2002-2008 1.9 DCI Motor;
Renault Scenic MK2 2003-2008 1.9 DCI Motor;
Renault Grand Scenic MK2 2005-2008 1.9 DCI Motor;
VW Golf Rabbit MK5/A5, Typ 1K; 2003–2009.
|Located in||Burdur, Turkey|
Please login to leave a comment.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
No information will be shared. Your information will be entered into Bross Auto Parts's customer database and will not be shared any other company or persons.
What information do we collect?
· We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
· When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
· We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
· To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
· To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
· To quickly process your transactions.
· To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
· If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include BROSS AUTO PARTS. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Ship From Turkey
We Ship The Orders In One Day.
Close Customer Relations.
Trusted & Secure
Trusted Payment Secure Shopping.